Careers at Therser UK
At Therser UK, we are building a team of amazing people who want to play their part during this time of unprecedented growth for the business.
If you are ambitious, curious, and ready to grow your career - we want to hear from you! Our approach to business is simple and straightforward: We invest in our colleagues.
Please look at our latest opportunities below. You will also find more information about our company mission and our core values.
Job / Careers / Availabilities
- Site Supervisors
- Electrical Foreman
- Commissioning Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Project Engineers
- Auto CAD Aventa
- Apprentices – Brick, Electric, Gas, Weld, Engineering
- Under Graduates
All Job Vacancies
- Please see below to find all our current availabilities
Electrical Installation Tradesperson
3 Years experience required
3 Years experience
CAD experience 4 years
Rotary Calciner Engineer
Expertise in rotary calciner systems
Auto CAD Design
5 years experience
- Therser have been able to offer and support new apprenticeships throughout the course of the last 2 years.
- Apprenticeships combine practical training in a job with study plus
- Be an employee earning a wage and getting holiday pay
- Work alongside experienced staff
- Gain job-specific skills
- Get time for training and study related to your role (at least 20% of your normal working hours)
- Its great news to announce the first of those apprenticeships with Therser has successfully been completed.
Click here for more information.
Therser UK welcome people from all backgrounds and we know from experience that having a diverse team drives innovation within our business.
We will help make your transition from university into an Engineering career as seamless as possible.
As you grow in confidence and technical competence, we want to listen to your ideas as our highly respected market leading business transforms to cutting edge electrical and automation projects. You’ll have access to all the guidance you need.
We will give you diverse experience of Engineering at its cutting-edge as you will be involved with various engineering roles in Electrical, Automation, Workshop and Operations and an overview of our organisation, to show you how your own career could progress. We will ensure high quality mentorship and management development opportunities.
We want to hear from problem solvers, analytical and diverse thinkers and people who want to collaborate. You’ll need a mechanical, , automation, electrical or process engineering, or similar degree.
Why Choose Therser UK
- Career enhancement
- Apprenticeships / graduate / undergraduate
- Inhouse and external training courses
- Hybrid working opportunities