Careers at Therser UK
At Therser UK, we are building a team of amazing people who want to play their part during this time of unprecedented growth for the business. If you are ambitious, curious, and ready to grow your career - we want to hear from you!
Our approach to business is simple and straightforward: We invest in our colleagues.
Please look at our latest opportunities below. You will also find more information about our company mission and our core values.
Why choose Therser UK
- Career enhancement
- Apprenticeships / graduate / undergraduate
- Jobs available /Job search
- Inhouse and external training courses
- Hybrid working opportunities
Therser have been able to offer and support new apprenticeships throughout the course of the last 2 years.
Apprenticeships combine practical training in a job with study plus
- Be an employee earning a wage and getting holiday pay
- Work alongside experienced staff
- Gain job-specific skills
- Get time for training and study related to your role (at least 20% of your normal working hours)
Its great news to announce the first of those apprenticeships with Therser has successfully been completed.
Our next intake for apprentices will be March 2023, we will require two Mechanical Engineers and two Electrical Engineers.